Want to do the right thing for your patient every time?
You have come to the right place.
The IAS Academy is a global community of world-class teachers and colleagues that have one common goal, to empower dentists to confidently treat their patients with the best and most ethical treatment options available. Our overarching driver is tooth preservation dentistry. We achieve this through teaching, mentoring and supporting our. delegates for life in a journey of orthodontics and restorative dentistry.
Why the IAS Academy
The reason that dentist join the IAS Community is:
- Tooth preservation dentistry is at the core of your ethos
- We provide a pathway from simple to advanced concepts
- We are always there to help you (long after the course is over)
- We provide a 24/7 support network of world-class expertise
- We review all cases that pass through our academy
- Keeping you safe and within your clinical competence is our priority
What is IAS Academy support & mentoring?Find Out More
Upcoming CoursesVIEW ALL COURSES
Cases from Academy Members
Utilising fixed orthodontics with minimally invasive finishing touches
Treatment by Dr Seb CruddenVIEW CASE DETAILS
Fixed anterior alignment using the ABB concept
Treatment by Louisa LawrenceVIEW CASE DETAILS
Treatment modalities for Upper Arch Moderate Crowding and Lower Arch Mild Crowding
Treatment By Dr Funmi SijuwadeVIEW CASE DETAILS