- Aesthetics, Adhesive & Restorative Dentistry
- Hypnosis – its clinical use in dentistry
- Non-dental Oro-facial pain management using facial & ear acupuncture (Dry needling and electro-acupuncture)
- PG Diploma – Clinical Dental Sciences 2007 – Queen Mary University of London
- Certificate in Dental Acupuncture 2007 – British Medical Acupuncture Society
- Diploma in Dental Hypnosis 2008 – University College London
- Comprehensive Orthodontics – with Prof. Ross Hobson
- Predictable Aesthetics and Longevity with Bonded Porcelain Restorations with Dr Pascal Magne
- Esthetic Posterior Restorations: Mastering Direct, Semi-direct & Indirect Techniques with Dr Pascal Magne
- Composite Artistry: Mastering Anterior & Posterior Restorations with Dr Newton Fahl
Extensively practicing ‘Anterior Alignment Orthodontics’ has helped him develop specific aesthetic skills to enhance smiles safely, predictably and in the most minimally invasive way.
His passion for teaching stems from the inspiration he gains from global leaders in dentistry. As Clinical Ambassador & Certified Trainer for IAS India he conducts courses on the subject of Anterior Alignment Orthodontics.